Sunday, August 15, 2010

What A Day!



Lots of videos to post tonight!!












Jake discovered Addy's cage. He never went towards that area before, so when I saw him slamming her cage door open and shut, I knew that would be one more thing to baby proof and always keep shut! One thing that does stop him....The Hot Dog Song!




After his morning nap, it was time to change him into clothes for the day. Well, I set him down in the middle of his room after I changed a pretty terrible diaper and was cleaning up the aftermath to come back and find that he was tearing apart his room and having a blast!! He had Lil' swimmers diapers in one corner, his bibs pulled out from the table, and all his shorts and swim shorts on the floor! He's a riot!




We took a family trip to Babies R Us this morning because we had $125 worth of gift cards that were just burning a hole in our pocket! Jake loves shopping with me, Daddy not so much, but we all had a great time. Daddy picked up all the essentials- lots of formula, bottle liners, baby food, while I went for the fun stuff- a new toy, a snack trap, and socks. Below are a few videos of Jake and his new toy ball popper.






Later that night, I got Jake's snack trapper out. I filled it with some puffs to see if he'd get the concept of it. Sure enough, he did, and only after a few failed attempts! Video below is of the first time I gave it to him.




This last video had me cracking up so much. I had just yelled at Addy because she kept eating the puffs that would fall out of Jake's snack trapper. So, she was watching and begging for more when Jake drops one right between his legs. See who wins this match!


No comments:

Post a Comment